Tuesday, April 21, 2009

Ice Drink for the Birds


S was getting a little squirrely in the house one day. His two sisters had already been sent to their rooms for arguing and I was busy doing the dishes. After he pulled this old container out of the cupboard, I suggested he go outside and fill it with something. Anything!! Just GO PLAY!!

And then I came to my senses and suggested, "How about some ice?!!" He smiled, did a little hop shuffle and said, "Yeeeaaah!"













The filling of the container didn't take long before he wanted to start experimenting with water. I agreed and give him a cup of warm water so that he could watch the ice melt.
















Naturally, he wanted MORE water so I filled the orange pumpkin so he could scoop it out with a cup. He decided it was faster to just pour directly from the pumpkin.
















All finished! He named it, "Ice DRink for the Birds"

No comments:

Post a Comment