Wednesday, May 27, 2009

Weekend Photos- This is why I don't get much done in the yard!


The kids and I found this frog while getting water for the rubber tree plant that is still sitting outside. S just giggled while trying to catch this little guy. He's a lot faster and can jump farther than the toads we usually find. I'm happy to say that finally at my age I know the difference between a frog and a toad. I always thought they were the same...uh no!
Baby bird update: The last egg still has not hatched...and probably won't?
I made too much noise and all 5 mouths were squawking up at me at the same time. Sounded a bit like my kids when they are hungry.
I am not afraid of bees. I love bees!

This bug was just motoring through the dirt. I spent way too much time photographing him. The kids said, "Mom? What are you DOING?" Silly mom laying on the ground watching a lady bug.

2 comments:

  1. Cool photos - LOVE the frog one!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I LOVE, LOVE, LOVE the frog and the frogs you added on the right. And I completely understand laying in the dirt for a lady bug.

    ReplyDelete