Thursday, June 11, 2009

Month in Review

Well, school is out for the summer and I have no internet connection. I have three children and it's challenging to get out of the house with all of them to a public place to make a post...So, I'm 11 days late on my second monthly report. I guess I'm still HERE and I'm moving FORWARD...it's difficult sometimes to not want to move backwards...to not think about what WAS. This blog has helped a lot. Surfing other people's blogs has helped as well. I'm going to miss my daily dose of the few blogs that I really look forward to reading such as Urban Veggie Blog, A Kinky Hair Monologue, Opening the Door Walking Outside, and Gateway City Girl. It's only been a month since I discovered this blogging thing but so far these are then 4 blogs that I connect with the most.

No comments:

Post a Comment