Tuesday, November 9, 2010

Shutter Love Tuesday: Brown

This beautiful head of hair is what I wish mine could be. It's soft, curly, and bouncy. Meet my second daughter P. She is such a good sport with me because I am NOT super hair fixing kind of momma at all. I can braid but I'm not a super braider. I can do pony tails and piggy tails but make no promises that they will be straight. P usually walks around with some crazy doos but she can totally pull it off with her natural locks and her offbeat personality. So, I'm joining this weeks BROWN party over at Trendy Treehouse with my amateur debut photo taken in the garage from my point and shoot camera.

The Trendy Treehouse

2 comments:

  1. maybe her father is good with hair?

    ReplyDelete
  2. yes, is her father good with hair?

    ReplyDelete