Saturday, October 17, 2009

I'm baaack!

It has been awhile since I've updated this blog...I know I know. But, I've been busy and since I haven't been taking very many pictures I just don't feel very introspective lately. So, I've had nothing to share. I guess I've been moving FORWARD so quickly that I haven't had time to look around at what is HERE.

So, for this entry I am choosing 5 pictures from the last 40 days.
Yes, this is me in some new "skinny jeans", platform heals, scarf, cami, and jacket...I was asked to model in a fashion show for a local store by a friend/colleague of mine. It was tons of fun struttin' my stuff on the catwalk. I was nervous as hell and my shoes almost fell off but I held it together for the team! And if she asks, I would do it again.
We took S and K to a baseball game in Milwaukee...I found this building interesting on our walk around the river.


2 comments:

  1. Oh aren't you the skinny one? how cute! glad you got the chance to model, and that you're back posting on your blog. Hope you're enjoying these autumn days.

    ReplyDelete