Sunday, March 27, 2011

Drive by Shootings and More

There is a lifetime of learning ahead with my new camera so here goes.
This is my favorite of the day mostly because it was a photo that I set out to take before leaving the house. I wanted a good sign photo to play with and edit. So, while sitting in the passenger seat of a moving car I managed to snap this one.

This is the second drive by shoot.
So, I'm hosting about 30 American and international teenagers next weekend for an annual weekend that I plan. This year I decided to add photo/scavenger hunt tasks to complete while we are exploring. Here are some pics that I found useful.

This is a prayer booth...a prayer booth? Yeah, there are even instructions on the inside...and a disclaimer that the booth doesn't guarantee results...seriously!


The ole Miss is 6 inches from flooding...

No comments:

Post a Comment