Tuesday, May 25, 2010

Sunday Playday

It's hot here. My thermostat runs cold so I'm not complaining at all but the kids are. Sunday I decided to dump all the Christmas decorations out so that I could use the storage containers as personal pools for the kids. It kept them busy for much of the afternoon. The mama robin that made her nest just a few feet away was NOT happy with this new play place though...
All of their excitement was disrupting their feeding schedule. Mama robin nervously hovered in the trees waiting for them to leave. She made a few attempts to make a landing by flying over them but then changed her mind within a few feet.
While the kids were at play I was able to walk the length of the house and find other signs of life...
Hey what are THEY doing?

No comments:

Post a Comment